Tuesday 19 November 2013

Follow your dream !

Hello everyone,
 I'm sharing a card I made inspired by the picture from Runway Inspired Challenge 48- Antonio Marras. Here are the pics-



I had this concept in mind since a long time, but wasn't having the right stamps. Now after I got them,I'm happy to execute my ideas :)  Firstly, I cut a window through the main card base with the help of a craft knife. Then, attached another peice of card stock of a suitable size at the back with the help of foam strips. The background is stamped using black memento ink and BG stamp from prima marketing. The butterflies were punched from black and while card stocks and coloured using memento ink. I have coloured one butterfly 'out of the window' and in green to express the idea of one butterfly moving away from the crowd 'going in the direction of its dream'. :) The sentiment is from fiskars-'all aroud quotes' stamps. This is the first time I have stamped and loved the results. 








Would love to hear what you think about this. :)

Have a fabulous day!! 


27 comments:

  1. Wonderful take on de inspiration pic jasleen... Love de background u hav created n de green butterfly related to de sentiment. And thanks a lot for ur heartfelt comments each time on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Take on Jasleen...liked the way u relate butterflies with the sentiment...!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Jasleen apt for the picture.. love your stamping.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. great inspiration, and awesome take .. superb!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card. Love the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful composition, Jasleen! I love the window that you created! The fluttering butterflies ( the green one,too) create such beautiful "movement"! So glad that you join the fun with us over Runway Inspired Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card with all those beautiful butterflies.. Love it.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I too loved the butterflies n the stamped bg a lot !

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty & such wonderful detail. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful interpretation of the pic on your card, Jasleen! you've created dreamy card with beautiful background and pink butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an elegant card, Jasleen!! :) Its so pretty! I loved how you related the sentiment with the butterflies!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Woo hoo you have done full justice to the picture inspiration...I always struggle at such themes
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts School Projects

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dr. Sonia :) That was really sweet.

      Delete
  13. Very pretty, love all the butterflies.
    Ang

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ang. So kind of you for stopping by :)

      Delete
  14. Very beautiful! Elegant and lovely :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit. I love to read your comments on my work :)