Thursday 26 December 2013

CAS cards and a good news :)

Hello everyone,
Hope you all are enjoying your holidays. If I talk about myself, the month of december has been a month of CAS cards for me..lol. And I'm still making and posting them. I love making CAS cards. Would like to share a good news, I got an honourable mention in the Casology week-75- KNIT and the same card was spotlighted at 365 Cards :) I'm  really happy. Here's the card I'm talking about:

 For the details of this card, please see here.



Sharing another card that I would be linking up to Cas-ual Fridays-124-Happy New Year and CAS on sunday- Happy new year


  Making it was easy. Just used some distress and memento inks for making the Sun and the clouds(masking and inking technique), hand drew the fence, the bird and the music notes and added the hand written sentiment. I tried to convey a beautiful message through this card- the Sun represents a new day or a new year or any new beginning and the bird is symbolic of any living being, who faces a new beginning with a new vigour and new hopes. Don't we all wish ourselves and our near and dear ones the same? :)

I'm posting the third card again in a single blogpost. For the details of this card, please see here.


Since I made and posted these cards after the challenge was announced, I think I can backlink them here and add all these three CAS cards to DCAM challenge-5-cas cards.



Let me know how you liked them all and which one's your fav :)

See you soon. Until then, Happy holidays and happy crafting :)


20 comments:

  1. Congrats Jasleen! cards are beautiful, love the distressing technique on Sun card !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! Love all the 3 cards Jasleen ..I have 2 favs knit one and new years.. :) Happy Holidays .. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow is the first word that comes to my mind whenever I see your creations!! I loved your previous CAS cards and this one too!! You design your cards sooo beautifully. All of them are my favorite but if I have to choose then I will choose the second one.The sun and clouds look beautiful and that fence and bird looked like a stamp, agar aap na batate to pata hi nahi chalna tha, sachiii. Superb!! And congrats on getting the special mention, you deserve that!! :) <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ayushi. I'm feeling motivated and genuinely happy after reading your comment. :)

      Delete
  4. Congrats Jasleen ! I am loving your CAS cards and hope see more !! Todays card is wonderful, I liked little scene you have created by masking n inking and loved the thought behind it too ! All the Best !.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Pooja. You'll definitely see more of CAS cards from me.

      Delete
  5. |Lovely cards! I like your designs and simple approach with these cards. And our new year messages in the front is impressive. Thanks!

    Cheers and hugs this holiday xxxx
    Anne Walker @
    http://messages.365greetings.com/holiday/new-year/new-year-wishes.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your recognitions. Well deserved. These are three fantastic cards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joyce. Really sweet of you to stop by :)

      Delete
  7. WOW! You have been really busy!
    LOOOOVE the first card with the little balls of wool! So clever!
    Of course the other ones are adorable, too! :)
    Thank you so much for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, great cards! Thank you for joining us at CAS on Sunday. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful AWESOME cards...Loved each of them...WOW!!!! Thanx for playing along with us in DCAM CHALLENGE # 5 CAS- (Clean and Simple) CARDS !!

    ReplyDelete
  10. All three are great! I love the sun and the way you made a yarn ball. How clever that is.

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW! These are amazing! Loved them all Thanx for playing along at DCAM CHALLENGE # 5 CAS CARDS

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pretty set of cards !!
    Thanks for playing with us at DCAM Challenge # 5 CAS CARDS
    All the best

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow such a pretty set of cards. Thanks for joining us over at CAS on sunday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit. I love to read your comments on my work :)