Friday 30 November 2018

Hugs !

Recently, I received my box from Sizzix containing the dies from Chapter 4 release. Exactly what I needed to get my almost-vanished mojo back after almost 5 months.

 I decided to use the Sizzix thinlits Scattered hearts die(#662599) to make one card but I actually ended up making two ! I realized that the best way to get the creative juices flowing again are simply to start something. Anything. Even if we don't have a plan in mind. You wouldn't realize when ideas start coming in. I sat with a blank mind and just had the die and the coloured cardstock in front of me on the table. And during the process of making, I was getting more ideas that I could've used for making 3 more cards if only I had more time in my hands.But I had to stop at two.




I absolutely love the gorgeous colours included in the Sizzix cardstock sheets(#663007). There are all shades in pastel hues and I love pastels. 


Which card did you like more? I am slightly more biased towards the one with a white background. :)







































Are there any challenges going on in the blog land where I can link up my card? Please let me know if you know of any. :) 

Hugs!


1 comment:

  1. Both of them turned out 'love'ly ;) I loved the dramatic look of black a bit more :) You are well ahead with your cards for Valentine's ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit. I love to read your comments on my work :)