Thursday 17 September 2020

Harvest of Blessings

 Hello everyone,

I hope you all are in the pink of health and spirits.

I haven't been very active lately when it comes to card making and blogging, but when I came to know about the Card Design Superstar 2020 Challenge hosted by My Favorite Things, I had to participate for the sheer spirit of positive energy and enthusiasm I could sense in the blogland, with so many of my friends sharing their gorgeous makes for this challenge.

I decided to make a one-layered card with no-line watercolouring, which I have been practising lately, using the Harvest Mouse stamp set from My Favorite Things.

harvest_mouse_MFT_Jasleen-kaur

For me, clean and simple design means being able to express my sentiment with minimal layers, a main focal element  and glorious white space. I used St. Petersburg Whitenights watercolours for colouring the image. The sentiment was stamped using Versafine Onyx black ink. I love how the sentiment naturally fits into the focal image. I hope you like my card.

Linking this card to 

MFT 2020 Card Design Superstar: Clean & Simple Genius







Thank you for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your visit. I love to read your comments on my work :)