Tuesday 23 March 2021

Few Cards using Colorado Craft Company Stamps

 Hello friends!

Last year, I ordered a few stamps from Colorado Craft Company. I absolutely love their stamps sets, especially the ones illustrated by Anita Jeram and also the ones from the Big and Bold stamp set series. In my previous post, I used Big & Bold~Missing You Peony stamp set. You may view the card here

Today, I'm sharing three more cards I made using CCC's Anita Jeram- Birthday Wishing and Anita Jeram--Better Together.

Card #1


I stamped the images using Versafine Onyx black ink and coloured these using White Nights watercolours. The background over the card base was also made using the same watercolours and a Number 0 brush. 



Card #2


For card #2 as well, I used Whitenights watercolours. I wanted a happy, bright background to go with the happy sentiment and the clean focal image; therefore, I decided to paint some yellow-coloured stripes using the same watercolours.


Card #3



For this one, I decided to create a nice little scenery with no-line watercolouring of the main images. The colours I used for this one were Zig Clean Color Brush Pens, whereas the paper I used was Arches watercolor paper. I like how it has turned out.

Linking card #3 to 




I hope you liked the cards that I shared today. 
Happy crafting! Take care and stay safe.



2 comments:

  1. These stamps are so enhanced by your artistic talent. You are an amazing watercolorist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit. I love to read your comments on my work :)