Hello dear friends!
Here's wishing all the wonderful ladies a very happy women's day.
I warmly welcome you to the 3rd International Women's Day Blog Hop (2021) at my stop.
You are doing great you've arrived from Ishani's blog. If not, then you may check out the hop list that I have shared below to get yourself back to the hopping order. This is the 3rd year of our hop and it wouldn't have been successful without the hard work and co-ordination of my team members and the support shown by our generous sponsors. Thank you!
To know more about the prizes, please visit the link here.
And here's my card for the hop
That gorgeous floral stamp is from Colorado Craft Company's Big & Bold~Missing You Peony stamp set. The word "BIG" is also from the same stamp set, whereas the gold-embossed "DREAM" belongs to My Favorite Things- Adorable Elephants stamp set. I coloured the image using Tim Holtz Distress inks as well as Whitenights watercolours. I used Arches cold-pressed watercolour paper for making this one.
I'll leave you with a beautiful quote that inspired me to make this card:
"Dream Big....For if I can dream, I can act; And if I can act, I can become."
May we all strive to become the best versions of ourselves.
I'm sure you must be excited to check out the cards made by the rest of the designers. Your next stop is a very talented gentleman Joe Sysavath.
Below is the hop order:
Women.beyoutifully.you----------------> Our main and final blog-hop stop
Further, if you are on Instagram, you could hop there too, to increase your chances of winning- Women.beyoutifully.you
1. Please leave a comment on each stop and in the end, please comment as "done" on women.beyoutifully.you blog
2. Only one comment per person please.
3. When linking a card, add our graphic and a backlink to the blog.
4. Following all accounts is an added bonus, though it's optional.
5. Although sharing about the hop is not mandatory to win, we would highly appreciate it if could you give us a shout-out on your social media.
6. Only Cards linked in the linky tool (which is on our main blog) are considered for prizes.
7. Lastly and most importantly, ENJOY! :)
There are 3 ways you can win:
1. Hop along the blogs.
2. Add your cards (maximum upto 3) to the linky on the main blog, the theme for the cards being "Women Empowerment."
3. Hop along the Instagram accounts.
Please add your cards and comments to the main blog post here by 15th March, 12pm GMT.
Linking my card to the following challenge (s) :
Thank you so much for stopping by. Have a beautiful and a blessed week ahead!