Friday 15 September 2017

I Pick You

Hey friends!

How are you all doing? I'm sharing a cute and simple card today using My Favourite Things Stamp Set- Harvest Mouse.


To start with, I stamped the mouse and the leaves from the MFT set on Iris sg card stock. After colouring the images with Zig Clean color brush pens, I fussy cut the images and moved on to making the card base. Over a piece of standard A2 sized folded card base, I stamped a few pumpkin images from the same stamp set with the help of masking. Then I decided to make a little greenish area for the mouse to walk on and for my little scene to look complete. When I was happy with the arrangement, I mounted the mouse image using double sided foam tape and adhered the leaves here and there using white glue. Finally stamped the sentiment to go with the mood of the card scene. 
All the colouring is done using Zigs. and I added colours keeping Fall colours in mind. That's why you see some reds, yellows and browns too. 




So what do you think?  Would you pick him? :)

Linking this card to -

1. MFT Card Design Superstar Contest 2017- For Clean and Simple Category.


2. Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge- Clean and Simple.

3. Addicted to stamps and more challenge- Clean and Simple
Addicted To stamps and more


4. AAA Cards : CAS Game#98- Creatures great or small

5. CAS on Sunday- Challenge#116-Colour Me Pretty-Using Zig Brush Markers.


6. Always Fun Challenges: Create a Scene





 


Thank you for stopping by. 
Hugs!

18 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love the colors you choose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww that's adorable! Those left over pumpkins must feel bad though, they didn't get picked...love the sprinkling of faliing leaves. Thank you for playing with us at AAA cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute! love the expression of the little mouse!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes why not ? I would happily pick him..your card is Adorable and fab job fussy cutting such tiny images.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely card Jasleen ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card! Such a sweet little mouse and beautifully coloured as well. Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Goodness, this is adorable!!! I love those colorful leaves and cute little mouse! I saw this linked at the Simon Says challenge and thought I would come and take a closer look!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww.. So cute Jasleen...Love that cutie

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is adorable!! I love the CAS look and your coloring. Thanks for joining us at Always Fun Challenges.
    Misty DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Crisp, clean and beautiful vibrant colours - absolute magic! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute card ...even I wouldn't mind to have such a cute mouse around me 😋

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my he is a cutie ! I love the hills and your colouring is fab.

    Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable card, crisp and clean with gorgeous coloring. Thank you for sharing your card with ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great coloring love, love it. Thanks for joining us over at CAS on Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  15. So sweet, Jasleen ... brilliant colouring on your adorable little scene ... that pumpkin carrying mouse is a cutie! Thanks so much for coming by and for your kind words! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit. I love to read your comments on my work :)