Tuesday 2 August 2016

Butterfly Lantern | Sizzix Post

Hello dear friends and bloggers!

I'm just loving making so many gifting options like gift boxes, party favor boxes, etc so easily and quickly with the help of dies. Today I shared a very similar new make at sizzix.co.uk blog but it's not a box this time. It's a paper lantern. Sizzix has some amazing collection of such dies, and if you are someone who takes bulk orders for such boxes, or if you are into planning and organizing birthday parties,  I think you would drool over the wide variety of  gift box/return box options available on Sizzix.

Here's a little sneak peek :-



I've shared a step by step process of making it too. Hope you will enjoy the post.


And by the way, if you are visiting my blog through this post, or for the first time, I would like to share that I'm running a Blog Giveaway from 1st to 31st August. It's open worldwide so I would love it if you could all join in my month-long blog celebrations. :) All the details HERE.


See you all tomorrow with something exciting ! Stay tuned. ;)

14 comments:

  1. WOW the sneak peak looks awesome
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks interesting Jasleen...off to have a look !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very different but really beautiful lattern! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit. I love to read your comments on my work :)