Saturday 8 October 2016

A Cute Shaped Card For a Friend

Hi friends,

I'm back again today to share my third card for participating in the onging WCMD 2016 Challenges at Winnie & Walter blog and I'm so loving it, getting back to my older days of blogging and making cards just to play along some challenges and some simple pure fun. :)  And a big reason for this is the inspiration I'm getting from my friends Dr. Sonia's and Pooja's posts, who are also playing along the same challenge. It's always fun to see friends actively taking part in challenges and it motivates you as well.

So, today I'm sharing a very simple and cute shaped card :-

To make this, I used Sizzix Framelits scalloped circles die set for making the shaped card base. That cute doggy image is from 'Your Next Stamp'- Valentine stamp set. The sentiment is from MFT- Donuts and sprinklers.
The image is coloured using Faber Castell pencils. I gave a little water colour wash over the white card panel using Gansai Tambi paints and mounted the image and the silver embossed sentiment strip over the water coloured base, using foam tape.

I made this card for my sweet friend Pooja of Reusing, Cards and Quilling blog, who has always been very supportive all throughout my blogging journey. She's one amongst those who make me feel very valued and special about myself.  Thanks, Pooja and keep inspiring us with your beautiful and unique work.

Linking this card to :-





See you all soon again. 

Love,
Jasleen.


6 comments:

  1. Oooh Jasleen what a beauty this is and so thrilled to see you join in...it is so therapeutic to make cards for fun Challenges without worrying about it being a DT project isnt it and oooh isnt Pooja lucky!!
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute...the doggy is..and the shape of the card..love it..looks like you all are having quite a lot of fun at W & W..
    Love
    Richa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I am very Lucky !!This cute card is for meee !!! As dr.Sonia has already said Happy to see you playing along challenges ,I was waiting for it :)Loved the light watercolor wash ,cute image and the shape ,everything !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card dear! The little pup is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Such a cute card! Love the shape & light colours! And what a great feeling it gives to gift it to a sweet blogger friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a cute card Jasleen!! Love it!
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit. I love to read your comments on my work :)