Friday 28 October 2016

Masculine Cards | CraftAdda Post

Hello folks!


 I’m so glad to be writing my first post as a Guest Designer at CraftAdda blog. Khyati sent me this super stamp set known as ‘The Best Guy Ever’ alongwith the Chevron Stencil, manufactured by their brand CrafTangles.


It’s a masculine stamp set and I’m sharing a few different ways by which we can make a good use of this set.

Here’s the first card I made:-




For making this one, I started by sponging some Memento London sky ink through the CrafTangles stencil on a piece of white card stock. I also stamped the ‘bow’ from the CrafTangles stamp set over another piece of white card stock and fuzzy cut it. Then I cut and shaped the stenciled paper in such a way that it resembles a jacket, and mounted it over an A2 sized card base. Attached a tiny ‘collar’ at the top, adhered the bow using a 3D foam tape and added the red button to complete the look. The sentiment was stamped on the inside.

 Inside -
Onto the second card:-


To make this one, I started by stamping the ‘moustache’ over a 6 by 6 inches card base. Then I die cut a while panel using Sizzix thinlits stitched rectangles die, and stamped the sentiment using Versamark ink. After heat embossing with silver EP, I gave a light water colour wash to the sentiment background for some interest. Then I added a couple of die cut frames around the sentiment, in order to make my focal point more prominent.

Third card:-


Well, and you thought masculine cards can’t be colourful? ;) This super fun and quirky card was made by stamping, colouring using Faber Castell pens, followed by addition of a simple tag with the sentiment :)

I'm linking this card to Uniko Challenge #37- Rainbow Theme.


Fourth Card:-


For making this super CAS card, I stamped the ‘tie’ using Altenew coral pink ink over a white card stock and fuzzy cut it. The rest was simple, shaped a black piece of black paper to make the ‘jacket’, adhered it over a white card panel and added a little golden heart to compliment the sentiment ‘The best Guy Ever’.

And also sharing a couple of gift wrapping and party bag ideas using this stamp set :-



So, that’s all from my end today. If you have been following my work, you must be aware that I hardly make masculine projects, and that’s only because I have a hard time thinking about ideas for making them. But thanks to CrafTangles for coming up with such an awesome masculine stamp set, it has everything needed to make a decent card for a man. I loved this stamp set.

Would love to know if you enjoyed my post today.

Love,
Jasleen.

8 comments:

  1. Jasleen you are so amazingly creative, love all these !!!wishing you a Happy Diwali too !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All your cards are so fabulous, Jasleen! I love the gift wraps you have made and your first card is such a clever idea. Wishing you & your family a very Happy Diwali :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow nice collection of cards and gift packing ideas Jas! The 2nd card is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing collection of masculine creations!! Congrats on your feat! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a brilliant array of cards Jasleen,..so masculine and smart all are !! You rocked this stamp !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great stamp set! You've done a wonderful showcase. Thanks for joining us at Uniko x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh what a fun series of cards! I really like the rainbow specs on your third card! Great work. Thanks so much for playing along with Uniko this month! Deborah, DT.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fabulous collection of cards. Your rainbow delight is fabulous and I am so happy you shared it and thank you so much for joining in with the Uniko challenge. My apologies for commenting so late. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit. I love to read your comments on my work :)