Tuesday 15 August 2017

5-minute Upcycling Idea

Hello  !!

Wishing all my fellow Indian bloggers, crafters and readers a very happy Independence Day. Our country has a huge amount of talent, much more than we realize and may we keep striving to build a developed and highly efficient country.

Thanks to the long weekend here, I got a chance to attend to my blog which is being neglected for quite a while now.

I'm sharing a simple and fun up-cycling idea today with the help of Sizzix dies.

I had this brown paper shopping bag in my cupboard which I had saved for reusing it for shopping or gift packaging purposes. But it looked rather dull and plain and I decided to give it a little makeover, just to add a fun, colourful touch to it.



This makeover took me just 5-minutes. Now I'm on a lookout for more stuff at home that need a creative makeover ;)

Products used:-

Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only(white and gray)(660020)

Sizzix Thinlits Antique Doily (661720) 

Sizzix Thinlits Brush Capital Alphabet(661710)

Will be back with a new post soon.

2 comments:

  1. love the colors you have chosen for die cutting Jasleen ....your colors :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit. I love to read your comments on my work :)