Monday 12 February 2018

Valentine's Day Gift Box and Card

Hello, hello friends !

Today I'm sharing a last minute Valentine's day gifting idea using the newest Chapter 1 release by Sizzix Lifestyle.

I got this very cute heart shaped gift box known as Sizzix Thinlits- Heart Box, in my kit from the new release by Sizzix. I have never seen such a heart shaped die anywhere before, and I think it's hands down, my favorite box die ever. :)

Check out what I made using it :-



The tiny heart die cuts that were left behind after creating the front of the box were used to make a CAS card co-ordinating with the box.

A closer view of the card :-

Linking the above card to the following challenges :-







            




The products used for making this cute and simple gifting set are :-

Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only(white and grey)(#660020)

Sizzix Thinlits Die 4 Pk - Heart Box by Sharon Drury (#662518)

White cardstock- Iris sg
Zig Clean Colour Brush pens
Distress Ink- Coral Pink
Stamp- My Favorite Things, Neat and Tangled
Cord, Pearls for embellishing


For more inspiration, please head over to www.sizzix.co.uk

Thank you so much for stopping by.


12 comments:

  1. What a "Lovely " box Jasleen ! Loved the card too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.. so pretty.. I loved the way you used teal hearts in the card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the card and box! Clean and simple, gorgeous. Thanks for playing along at Casual Fridays Hearts, Hearts, and More Hearts Challenge. DTM Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think your card is totally stunning! Love the beautiful CAS style of it and the addition of the aqua hearts is just perfect. Thanks for playing along with the current AAA Cards Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous set! Someone is very lucky to get this in a few days! Thanks for playing along with us at Casual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card, so crisp and clean. Thanks for playing along at AAA Cards

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jasleen, I am in love with your colour combo! Teal and bright red look so elegant together. Thank you so much for sharing your card with us at AAA Cards Challenge. - Sweet Kobylkin

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow great colorcombo and perfect card. Thanks for joining us over at ATCAS.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute card. Love the matching tag. Thank you for sharing with us at AAA Cards =) Tracie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit. I love to read your comments on my work :)