Thursday 12 March 2020

All within an Inchie

Hello dear friends!

The card I'm going to share today was made for the February Workout Weekend Challenge hosted by Jane Taylor. This interesting challenge required us to create our card only using a 1 by 1 inch square on our cards. Well, I had to participate; it screamed CAS! ;)



For making this one, I used the newly released die from the die/stamp set from Sizzix- Celebration phrases (#663842)
The inchie was first sponged using distress inks. the sentiment is also from the same die/stamp set from Sizzix.

Fun thing is that I could also link it up to the ongoing challenge at AAA Cards:CAS Game#160-- Maxi White Space. I have skipped the optional part this time.





Friendly reminder: Do you know that we have a Women's day blog/insta hop going on with tons of prizes to be won from your favorite sponsors? If you haven't checked it out yet, no worries. You still have time until 22nd March. 
Check out the details in my previous post HERE. I would to have you all participate in this inspiring hop.


Thank you for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Adorable card with a lot white space. Thank you for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CAS perfection and I adore this card Jasleen! Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit. I love to read your comments on my work :)