Saturday 12 September 2020

Keeping it Simple with YNS

 Hello everyone,

Quickly sharing a birthday card I made using the cute image from Your Next Stamp- Love and Smiles set.


When I struggle with getting good ideas for making a card but I still want to make one ;), I turn to Jennifer McGuire's blog. We all know what a powerhouse of creative ideas she is! And this one was inspired by one of her card designs HERE

I used my new watercolour set-- St. Petersberg Whitenights-- for colouring that image. The sentiment was stamped multiple times using distress ink (shabby shutters) and the one in black was stamped using Versafine Onyx Black ink.


Linking this card to the following challenges:

Challenge #147 – Keeping it Clean

Challenge #188 - Partytime

Thanks for stopping by. Have a wonderful weekend!




15 comments:

  1. This absolutely adorable! Thanks for partying with us at CAS on Friday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit. I love to read your comments on my work :)