Thursday 17 February 2022

3C Bloghop/Instahop Winner Announcement and a Card

 Hello there,

Thank you so much for your kind comments on my card in my previous post. Reading all your comments made me so, so happy. 

I apologize for a delay in announcing the winner of the blog/instahop. The winner was randomly chosen amongst all those who commented on my blog post or my Instagramthe post. 

The winner is Cathy of Markers, Ink and Paper blog  Congratulations and thanks for your participation, Cathy. Please send an email to me at jasleen.sam@gmail.com and I'll help you claim your $25 Gift Card from Colorado Craft Company. :)

And now over to the card that I made using Kris Lauren-Sleeping Mouse Mini stamp. This little fellow has my heart.


I coloured this adorable image using Daniel Smith watercolours on Arches paper (300 gsm, 100% cotton).

I hope you have a crafty week ahead!:)

Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jasleen,
    Thanks so much for visiting my blog and for letting me know I was chosen as a winner for you blog from the CCC bloghop! That's super exciting! Grateful to have the chance to play along! Warmly, Cathy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit. I love to read your comments on my work :)