Friday 18 August 2017

Zig Zag fold Card with Sizzix flowers

I feel so good to be able to find time for blogging again. I realised that the reason why I kept pushing away blogging was my sluggish laptop I've been using since past five years. Actually, it was a netbook (a smaller version of laptop) with 1 GB RAM. Poor thing couldn't take too much of heavy pictures and files. Of late, editing a simple photo became a 1 hour task !! I simply couldn't afford 2-3 hours of writing one blogpost and uploading it and hence blogging took a backseat. My husband suggested me a few times to get a new laptop, but I kept procrastinating it, until I couldn't take it any more! Now I got a new laptop and I wish I had bought it before, it would have saved me so much time and frustration ;)
Hoping to visit your blogs more regularly now.

Enough of ranting. :P
 I wish to share a Zig Zag-fold card I made a few days ago featuring Sizzix Framelits Folk flower stamp and die set.



That script background was stamped (Impression Obsession -French Script background stamp) using versamark ink and clear embossed to give a subtle look to the background.
I had received a couple of stamp and coordinating die sets in my Sizzix kit last month. This one's called Folk flower and it is a beautifully detailed stamp. The pack contains a coordinated floral die that gives a perfectly clean edge with a margin of 1mm around the stamp. It contains a leaf die as well.
The florals were coloured using Zig clean color brush pens.

Looks quite dramatic !Would love to know your views about this card.

Linking this card to :-
CAS(E) This sketch challenge#235



Find out more inspiration on sizzix.co.uk :)

Products :-
Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only(white and gray)(#660020)

Sizzix Framelits Die set 2pk w/stamp Folk Flower (#662165)

8 comments:

  1. WHat a beautiful beautiful card Jasleen...you use black so effectively. I still cherish the card you had sent me. And good to hear you found a way to make blogging easier. I have been struggling on all fronts and just now making my way back to crafting and blogging. Hoping to have a visit from you in blogland!!
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow..Its stunning..those bright flowers pop beautifully on the black base n the clear embossing gives lovely effect !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous! Amazing! What a beautiful creation and bright colours in flowers! Kisses, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The lovely colorful flowers on black card stock look so dramatic Jasleen !! love the clear embossing ....so gorgeous !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Black Beauty it is ..loved the pop of Colors against the black BG ..so effectively done 💓

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely card Jasleen!! Love the bright flowers against the black. The script background is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card and take on the sketch! Enjoy your new laptop!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! Those colors pop on that black!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit. I love to read your comments on my work :)