Wednesday 9 November 2016

For Him And Her | Sizzix Post

Hello friends !

This week at Sizzix Lifestyle blog, I'm sharing a gifting idea for the weddings. And I used newly released Sizzix dies- Bigz die-Gerbera flower and Every occasion gift box die set.

Sneak peek :-



And although I'm not great at making handmade flowers, this is the first time I liked how this one turned out ;) Thanks to this floral die, it was actually pretty easy to make it. 
I've also shared a step-by-step pictorial to show you how I made it.

Please check out my complete post HERE.

I hope you like my post. Thanks for visiting!

Love, 
Jasleen.

16 comments:

  1. This looks v pretty!! Hopping over to the sizzix blog for the full reveal.
    Cheers
    Preeti

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your handmade flower looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The flower really looks awesome..and checked out the tutorial on SISSIX..Great one..
    Love
    Richa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous flower Jasleen :) Thanks for your concern:) yeah I've been missing blogging... hope will come soon.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit. I love to read your comments on my work :)