Thursday 22 December 2016

Altered Diary Cover | Sizzix Post

Hello dear friends and bloggers,

How are you all doing ? I'm posting here after quite a while. My father in-law passed away last month after succumbing to a chronic illness. He wasn't keeping very well since past two years and got very critical in his last few days. He had to be hospitalised and that's where he breathed his last. He was a strong pillar of support and guidance for our family and his presence will always be missed. After a brief phase of ups and downs, we are doing much better now and trying to get our normal routines back on track.

 It feels good to be crafting again after a month's break. I do miss visiting many blogs though but I'll catch up soon.

So, this week I shared a new idea at Sizzix Lifestyle blog, where I show you how I altered a dairy cover. Are you a planner person? Do you have a habit of making daily to-do lists and reminders? If I talk about myself, I feel organised only when I make a daily list of chores and note them down in a diary or notebook, to be check-listed at the end of the day. I never go for branded or imported planners and diaries, a simple and cheap store bought diary or notebook is good enough for this purpose.And we are crafters!! We can always give it a makeover by adding our own creative touch to it. And why not? When I know I would be using it a lot and seeing it the first thing in the morning for most of the days of the year. ;) 

Sneak peek :-



Would love to know what you think about the idea. I might come up with more such ideas in my upcoming posts.It was such fun altering a cover. 



1 comment:

  1. Lovely alteration Jass...Love the soft colors..
    Love
    Richa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit. I love to read your comments on my work :)