Wednesday 27 January 2016

One Stamp, More Ways

Heyy dear friends !

Hope this post finds you in good health and spirits.

This is my second post as a DT at Lulupu-the craft lounge and today I would be sharing just the sneak peeks of a few more cards I made using the Micia clear stamp set that I had used for making my previous card HERE. Although one card was just enough and required for my this month's inspiration post, I just couldn't resist making more using that stamp set.  It is really so versatile, ideas kept coming to me while making them..so couldn't stop at one. :)


For the whole deal, you'll need to hop over to the Lulupu blog HERE. And I would love to receive your feedback there. :)

Thanks for stopping by.

Have a great week !!

 

4 comments:

  1. LOVE all your cards Jasleen..they are so pretty and delightful!! <3
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous Jasleen.... they are a delight to see

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEautiful cards Jasleen!! They are so pretty!!
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie

    ReplyDelete
  4. So Cute & beautiful Cards Jasleen !!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit. I love to read your comments on my work :)