Tuesday 21 June 2016

Inlaid Die-Cutting Technique | Sizzix Post

Hi Friends !

So it's my turn again to share a post on Sizzix UK blog today and I've come up with a butterfly card showing inlaid die-cutting technique, using the gorgeous Intricate butterfly die by Sophie Guilar.

Sharing a sneak peek here:-


And as always, I have shared a picture tutorial to explain how to go about the inlaid die cutting technique.

Updating the post :- 
Since I intend to enter this card and play along a few challenges in the blogland, I'm sharing a complete picture of my card below. If you wish to see step-by-step pictures of its making, please head over to the Sizzix blog, the link of which you'll find just below the card picture. Thanks :)






Supplies for sizzix.co.uk:-





Linking this card to :-

1.CAS on Sunday#85-- Butterflies

2. Virginia's View Challenge #22-- All about COLOURS.


3. Happy Little Stampers- Anything goes with dies.




Would love to have you stop by the Sizzix blog and let me know how you like my todays post.

Thanks so much for stopping by today.

Love,




9 comments:

  1. So colorful and beautiful card Jasleen :) TFS :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Jasleen! So beautiful....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous that butterfly - and those awesome splatters! Thanks for playing along with us at HLS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors and design you used for this card! Thanks for playing along with us at HLS Anything Goes with Dies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Jasleen, your card is awesome. I very much like the colours and the design. Thank you for joining us at CAS on Sunday. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit. I love to read your comments on my work :)