Friday 2 June 2017

Geometric Shaped Dies- Card #1

Hey friends!!!

How're you all ?

In my last kit from Sizzix, I got a few tiny geometric shaped framelits dies such as circle, hexagon, triangle, scalloped circle and star dies. So, I have challenged myself to come up with some card ideas using only these geometric dies in the next few days ! I hope I manage to complete my own challenge. Great way to get my lost mojo back on track, don't you think ?

So here's the first card of the series :-



Father's day is just round the corner so I thought it would a nice idea to have few such cards in my stash. ;)

So, for this CAS card, I made use of Sizzix Framelits little bunting and Sizzix Framelits small  Scallop Circle die sets. That sentiment is hand-written, as you might have already guessed ;)

And if you are looking for some interesting patterned papers to help with your Father's day makes, there are some free paper downloads available at sizzix.co.uk

Here' the link where you can download these free patterned papers -
https://www.sizzix.co.uk/fathers-day-2017

Will be coming up with more cards soon. Thanks for stopping by.

Linking the above card to :-
1. CAS-ual Fridays Challenge #175- Use Pattern Papers



2. Uniko Challenge- Masculine with an optional twist - Father's Day ( I don't know really if my card falls under the masculine category, but it sure does for father's day, so anyway didn't want to miss entering here. )
 

Products Used :-

Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine(White and Gray Only) (#660020)

Sizzix Framelits die set 2 Pk- Little Bunting(#661780)

Sizzix Framelits die set 2 pk- Small scallop circles (#661779)

White cardstock- Iris Sg
Grey Cardstock(for making the ice cream cone)- Locally bought
Patterned papers - Lawn Fawn
Distress Ink- Salty Ocean
Micron003 Pen- For writing the sentiment and for doodling .
Googly eyes- Locally bought.



12 comments:

  1. Nice so see a post after long Jasleen ,Your cards with just geometric shapes has turned out so cute ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute jas, you are very innovative

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such an adorable card Jasleen.. what a great use of geometric shapes and the sentiment is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute and cheery and oozing fun. Great idea for our masculine challenge at Uniko and thanks for playing along with us this month

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute!! Love the ice cream cones and the background is so perfect for this! Thanks for playing along at Cas-ual Fridays Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGosh this is so cute. Made me smile! Thanks for playing our Cas-ual Fridays challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jasleen this is super sweet, love the ice cream cones, what an ingenious idea! and the sentiment is cool! Great to see you at Uniko.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is adorable!! Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute card, definitely will make one smile! ;) Thanks for playing along with CAS-ual Fridays challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so cute and cheerful. Lovely to see you joining in on the Uniko Challenge. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit. I love to read your comments on my work :)