Saturday 7 December 2019

Happiest of holidays

Hey there!

Sharing a clean and simple (CAS) Christmas card today. Although I enjoy trying out new techniques and interesting card designs, it feels satisfying to keep things CAS.







That cute little tree die cut is from the newly released Chapter 4 dies from Sizzix. The sentiment is from My Favorite Stamps-Santa's elves. I love how simple and tiny that font is; perfect for a CAS card! The tiny heart die cut is again from Sizzix.

Th started by smudging the centre of the card with Gansai Tambi Gold paint. The little tree got its sparkle from the Papericious frosting powder (by Rajni Chawla ma'am. Thank you for this gift, ma'am). 

That's all for now, friends! 
Have a nice weekend, ya'll!


Linking this card to

The Card Concept #125 {Home for the Holidays}-- I was inspired by the colours and overall Christmas vibe of the inspiration picture.




Perfectly CAS challenge#3- Christmas--I came to know about this new challenge in the blog land and I love their criteria for explaining the CAS style. If you are a CAS lover, you should check it out too. Love the inspiring work by their DT.



6 comments:

  1. Such a pretty CAS design! Love! Thanks for joining us at the Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply darling....just love the simplicity of your sweet card. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so so cute! I love your use of these small die cuts, perfectly CAS... The images totally pop from the card base. Thank you for joining us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit. I love to read your comments on my work :)