Friday 25 September 2020

Card by my Daughter

 My card-making hobby has rubbed off on my elder daughter- Jasnoor and I love the sparkle in her eyes when she excitedly asks me, "Mama, come let's make a card today."

While I was making a card for AAA card challenge the other day, she asked me if 8-year-olds were allowed to play along too. I am not sure if kids are allowed, but didn't want to discourage her from making a card. So here's what she made. :)



She stamped the images from MFT- Harvest Mouse stamp set and coloured these using Zig brush pens.

I hope you will spare some time to leave an encouraging comment for Jasnoor. She would  love to read about what you have to say about her card. :)

Linking this card to AAA Card Challenge-- CAS Game #174 - Up To One Third + optional twist Woodland Animals.









9 comments:

  1. That's such a cute card..well done Jasnoor ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job, Jasnoor. I love this adorable card with the sweet mouse and pumpkins. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautifully clean and crisp CAS card. Adore the little mouse, but is he having second thoughts? Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with the new challenge that's just started. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job, Jasnoor. Like mother, like daughter. I love her CAS card. It is so adorable. Love how she incorporated the colors of color Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet image and love your colouring as well as the super crisp and clean design. Thanks for joining the Uniko challenge this month

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jasnoor... your card is beautifully CAS and I love that you have given your little mouse rosy cheeks and thank you to your Mom for stopping by my blog and taking time to leave a kind comment x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your perfectly CAS card just made me smile! LOVE it Jasleen!
    Thanks for joining us at Uniko this month!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jasnoor your CAS designed card looks amazing!
    I love the image and the autumnal colours!
    Thanks so much for sharing your creation with us in the Uniko Challenge #61

    Greetings from Wiebke (Uniko Brand Ambassador)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit. I love to read your comments on my work :)