Monday 2 December 2019

One for the Holiday Season

Hello, hello my dear blogger friends!

How have y'all been?

I've been MIA from the blogland since several months; I'm still learning how to find that (elusive) balance between managing my new job (that I joined in March this year), home and children. Experienced ladies, I could use some time-management tips from you ;)

I managed to make a couple of cards last weekend! Yayy for that! ;)

I'm sharing one of those cards in my post today.


The cutie image is from Your Next stamp-Sprinkles-Coffee and Tea and the sentiment is from My Favorite Stamps-Hug in a mug.
I started by slightly sponging the center of a 4 1/4 by 5 1/2 inches card front with distress ink (ground espresso). Next, I stamped a few snowflakes from the aforementioned MFT stamp set, using Memento ink (summer sky) for stamping. The main image was colored using Zig brush pens and it was adhered to the sponged area using double-sided foam tape. Finally, I stamped the sentiment and finished off my card with some color-coordinated sequins.

Linking this card to
Inkspirational challenge #201- Naughty| My card features a naughty bunny in the cup :)
Addicted to stamps and more challenge #369| CAS
Would love to know if you liked this one.
Thank you so much for stopping by.


Hugs!

4 comments:

  1. A big Yay for a blogpost(finally!) ! Good to see a card in your trademark style..cute and CAS !

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little scene! I like how you used the stamping effect in the background and your image is so sweet! Thanks for playing at Inkspirational!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeeek! Too stinkin' cute, Jasleen. LOVE it! Thanks for joining us at ATSM.
    x Asha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your 'naughty' bunny is absolutely adorable! So sweet! Thrilled to see you in the Inkspirational gallery!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit. I love to read your comments on my work :)